Escape the bustling streets of the City. Enjoy a full-day Gaucho Party Buenos Aires at a traditional ranch (Estancia). Discover the traditional way of life in the Argentine countryside with a horseback ride, ranch tour and an impressive horseman show by the gallant gauchos. Feast on an array of grilled meats and sides at a traditional “parrillada” barbecue and watch a performance of folk song and dance.
Ranch Tour: Gaucho Party Buenos Aires.
– Pick up and drop off from your hotel.
– Pick up and drop off at Airport or Cruise Terminal also available.
– The “Estancia” (Ranch) its located at the Pampas, 80 km from Buenos Aires.
– Full day activity.
– English Speaking attendance at the “Estancia”.
– Empanadas & wine reception in the ranch’s pub.
– Visit guides to the museum & church inside the “Estancia”.
– Typical lunch with excellent argentine meat and beef “Asado”.
– Tango & folklore show with “malambo of boleadoras”.
– Horse Cart Ride (Optional).
– Horse Riding (Optional).
– Discover the argentine culture with an unforgettable experience.
Gaucho is a word with several meanings. In its historical sense a gaucho was a mestizo. Who in the 18th and 19th centuries inhabited Argentina, Uruguay and southern Brazil. Today in Argentina and Uruguay a gaucho is simply a country person. Experienced in traditional cattle ranching work. The word is also applied metaphorically to mean “Noble, brave and generous”, but also “One who is skilful in subtle tricks, crafty”. The gaucho is a national symbol in both Argentina and Uruguay. Gauchos became greatly admired and renowned in legends, folklore and in literature. They became an important part of their regional cultural tradition. Gaucho could be described as an equivalent of the North American Cowboy.
Gaucho Party Buenos Aires
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m not saying in a Hotel. Can I be picked up somewhere different? Yes. We can arrange pick up and drop off at Cruise Terminal, Airports, private apartments or any other place requested by the customer.
- I will be carrying luggage during the tour. Is this a problem? No. We manage vehicles with enough space for passengers and luggage. We kindly ask you to inform us about the luggage while making booking in order to avoid misunderstandings.