City Tour Buenos Aires – Itinerary: Visit to San Telmo, La Boca, Historical City Centre, Plaza de Mayo Square, Puerto Madero, Recoleta and Palermo. Main tourist spots are covered on the tour’s route. The itinerary is designed by experts. Discover Buenos Aires with a local view.
– Pick up and drop off at your Hotel / Address.
– Pick up and drop off at Airport or Cruise Terminal also available.
– Private Sightseeing Tour Service.
– Not shared with other travelers, exclusive for you.
– Tour starting time decided by you (no fixed timetables).
– Available seven days a week.
– Service on Air-conditioned executive vehicles.
– Professional English Speaking Tour Guides and drivers.
Flexible Service: This is a private Tour, exclusive for you. There are no rigid schedules. Changes to the itinerary can be arranged directly with the guide. Enjoy the benefits of a private executive service.
City Tour Buenos Aires
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’m not saying in a Hotel. Can I be picked up somewhere different? Yes. We can arrange pick up and drop off at Cruise Terminal, Airports, private apartments or any other place requested by the customer.
- Can I make changes to the Itinerary? This is a private Tour. So, if you want to spend more time in one spot before moving to the next one you can arrange this directly with the guide. You can also request to visit a particular place in the city that’s not included on the route. It will be a pleasure to make adjustments to the tour schedule based on your requests. Enjoy the benefits of a private sightseeing service.
- I will be carrying luggage during the tour. Is this a problem? No. We manage vehicles with enough space for passengers and luggage. We kindly ask you to inform us about the luggage while making booking in order to avoid misunderstandings.