Hire the best private car service for airport transfers Buenos Aires. Save time in booking your rides and make the best of your experience in the city of Buenos Aires. Manage all your transfer services from a single place.
Our services in Buenos Aires:
– Availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week
– Executive service
– Fast, safe and comfortable
– Flat rate fares, corporate direct bills accounts
– Airport Meet and Greet service
– Customized service for events, executives meetings
– Pick up at International Airport (EZEIZA – EZE)
– Pick up at Domestic Airport (AEROPARQUE – AEP)
– Transportation Between Airports
– Transfers from Downtown to Airport
– Transfers to/from Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal
Airport Transfers Buenos Aires
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I meet the driver? The driver is going to be waiting with a poster showing your name. He will be at the arrivals hall, just after going trough customs, very easy to find.
- What are the payment options? All Credit Cards are accepted. Driver and guides are not allowed to collect payments. In order to confirm a booking, payment must be make in advance. We manage the safest online payment platform on the market.
- How long it take to go from one airport to the other? The ride between the 2 airports takes around 1 hour drive. We suggest 3 hours minimum between flights for connection between airports.
- What will happen if there is a delay on my flight? We will follow up your flight status online, if there is a delay, the driver will wait. If you miss your plane and you board a new flight with a different number, contact us.
- At what time the driver will pick me up when I’m going to the Airport? Pick up from your hotel will always be 3 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Can I use this service to go to a Neighboring City? Yes, we can provide transfers to Zarate, Rosario, La Plata, Pilar City, Lujan, Campana, Tigre, San Isidro, San Nicolas de los Arroyos, San Antonio de Areco, Puerto de San Lorenzo (San Lorenzo Port, Santa Fe), Mar del Plata, Pinamar, Villa Gesell, Sierra de la Ventana, Cerro Tres Picos.